Wednesday Sep 14, 2022
Awakening Dreams - Season Recap
This has been my longest season and mainly to be honest I just didn’t know what theme I wanted for the next season. I feel it should be about life. It’s been challenging for many and myself so I figured let just discuss life’s journeys. I’ll be having more guest and as you probably have notice I’ve changed Poetic Resurrection Podcast to every two weeks with one guest per month and releases on either of these days: Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
We discussed the following topics in this season. I’ve added the links in the notes. Inspire Me Series: Book 1 & 2 Available on Amazon
- Ep16 We discussed the difference between Emotional and Mental exhaustion with a reading of the poem “Love and Blessings” from the Inspire Me Series: Book 1 & 2
- Ep 15 Prioritizing and promises and why we break them.
- Ep 14 Self-forgiveness – letting go of feelings and emotions and why we prolong self-forgiveness. A reading of the poem “Alliance” from the Inspire Me Series: Book 1 & 2
- Ep 13 Doreen Calderon a fellow actor and transformational coach. We discuss acting, our experiences and how it led her to assist other actors in recognizing their talents.
- EP 12 Thierry Kehou from Lampblack and Poets and Writers Magazine. We discuss publishing and his journey in translating to English literature from black Francophone.
- Ep 11 Expectations – what are expectations and are they beneficial to our life now.
- Ep 10 Evelyn Eccard from Bravo Leadership – we discuss the importance of employment, leadership and what makes us happy.
- Ep 9 Paul Meixner a military veteran discussing what Memorial Day means to him.
- Ep 8 Mark A Pearson, an entertainment attorney discusses copyright law. If you want to know about copyright law this is the episode to listen to. Great advise.
- Ep 7 Memories – this is a heartfelt episode for me as I discuss my mom’s dementia during Mental Health Month and read the poem “Memories”.
- Ep 6 Diana Rosen – poet. We discuss her journey and she reads her poems “Bus Stop Story” and “Nectarines: from her book High Stakes and Expectations.
- Ep 5 Overwhelmed Yet Excited. When we acquire our desires only to be overwhelmed by them. A reading of the poem “Vulnerable” from the Inspire Me Series: Book 1 & 2
- Ep 4 Martina Reisz Newberry poet reads Glyphs in the Canyon from her book Glyphs.
- Ep 3 In observance of poetry month. A reading of the poems “Silhouette, Food and Tomorrow” from Inspire Me Perception Also, available on the Inspire Me Series: Book 1 & 2
- Ep 2 Inspire Me Raw for poetry month. Reading of the poems “Citizen, Forget and Go-Go Boots”. These poems are also available on the Inspire Me Series: Book 1 & 2.
Music Gotama, song Buddha Nature
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.